воскресенье, 24 марта 2013 г.

ONLINE TASKS

  • Forum 1"Основы педагогического дизайна": мои ожидания

  • Forum 2"My last visit to the theatre"

  • Forum 3"My favourite painter"

  • Forum 4"My Photofunia"

  • Forum 5"Я и Microsoft Word" 

  • Forum 6"Student's Science Week: Impressions"

  • Forum 7"My visit to the town cultural center Ozerov House"
 
  • Forum 8"My visit to the Tretyakov Gallery"
 

 
 

  • Forum 9 "My Last Visit To The Theatre"
 
It's very interesting to work on forums, to share one's personal opinion, read about people's attitude to something. And for me, our teacher chose interesting and urgent themes for conversation.



My Poll

Poll The World of Painting

Results 1

Results 2

It was very interesting to try my hand in making new test. And undoubtedly, i will use these my skills in my practice.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий